1. THE PROMOTER
Mitchells & Butlers Leisure Retail Limited (Company Reg No: 1001181) whose registered company address is Fleet Street, Birmingham, B3 1JP.
The promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) aged 18 years or over only, except:
- (a) employees of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies;
- (b) employees of agents or suppliers of the Promoter or its holding or subsidiary companies, who are professionally connected with the promotion or its administration; or
- (c) members of the immediate families or households of (a) and (b) above.
3. THE PROMOTION
- 3.1. The title of the promotion is Robinsons Win Thirsty Fun Days
- 3.2. The promotional period will open 00:01 on 8th April 2018 to 23:59 on 5th June 2018 inclusive. All promotion entries received after the Closing Date are automatically disqualified.
- 3.3. To enter the instant win competition for the chance of winning a free Robinsons No Added Sugar Unlimited Soft Drink or Fun Day Out to the value of £100 or £5 off your bill when you spend £20, download or access the Harvester App to play Robinsons Win Thirsty Fun Days. Scratch off the panel, if 4 symbols are matched you will win either a free Robinsons No Added Sugar Unlimited Soft Drink (purchase of main meal necessary) or a fun day out to the value of £100 or £5 off when you spend £20.
1 entry per person, per day. Only one free Robinsons No Added Sugar Unlimited Refill, 1 fun day out to the value of £100 and 1 £5 off your bill when you spend £20 can be won per person during the promotional period open dates.
- 3.5. Once completed the digital scratch card, you will have the opportunity to continue the experience by taking the Thirsty Fun Day Challenge. There are five challenges in total based on knowledge, reaction, skill, speed & memory. All five challenges must be completed for the chance to win VIP tickets to Wimbledon via a prize draw.
- 3.6. Purchase is not necessary to enter the promotion.
- 3.7. Entrants must have internet access to enter this promotion. You can only enter the promotion via the Harvester App App.
4. THE PRIZE
- 4.1. The instant win prizes consist of a free Robinsons No Added Sugar Unlimited Refill, £5 off your bill when you spend £20 and a fun day out to the value of £100.
- 4.2. There are 4000 free No Added Sugar Unlimited Refill prizes to be won, 4000 £5 off when you spend £20 and 5 fun day out prizes to be won.
- 4.3. Free Robinsons No Added Sugar Unlimited Refill, You must purchase a main meal to validate this offer. You can use this voucher once until 5thJune 2018. Subject to availability and can't be combined with any other promotional voucher or discount offer on the same visit. No cash alternative and not valid with breakfast or takeaway. One voucher per party, single use only. Promoter is Mitchells & Butlers Retail Ltd trading as Harvester Restaurants. Offer excludes Harvester Moto.
- 4.4. £5 off when you spend £20. There are 30,000 offers to be won. You must purchase a main meal to validate this offer. You can use this voucher once until 5th June 2018. Subject to availability and can't be combined with any other promotional voucher or discount offer on the same visit. No cash alternative and not valid with breakfast or takeaway. One voucher per party, single use only. Promoter is Mitchells & Butlers Retail Ltd trading as Harvester Restaurants. Offer excludes Harvester Moto.”
- 4.5. The fun day out is to the value of £100. You can book any family day out to the value of £100 that is available with Sandy Lane Travel. No Cash alternative.
- 4.6. The prize draw consists of 3 VIP tickets to Wimbledon on day 6. Full access to Wimbledon grounds, Exclusive access to the Robinsons VIP Hospitality Suite, this includes a 2 course sit down meal and complementary drinks at the coveted Robinsons suite, Centre Court tickets and a buffet style afternoon tea. Children under 11 are not allowed in the suite. There is no limit inside the ground as long as minors are accompanied by adults. Winners will be responsible for the behaviour of themselves whilst taking the prize. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude the winner and/or guest from participation in the prize if any party fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or any companies associated with the prize or the winner and/or guest act in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others. The Prize is intended for the named winner and the resale of tickets is strictly prohibited.
- 4.7. The Prize is supplied by Britvic Soft Drinks Ltd, Breakspear Park, Breakspear Way, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 4TZ. Registered in England No. 517211.
- 4.8. Unless otherwise stated, all expenses incurred by the winners in the general use and/or enjoyment of the Prize, including but not limited to food, drink, travel and accommodation, are the sole responsibility of the winners.
- 4.9. Prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
- 4.10. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION
- 5.1. Instant winners will be notified via the Harvester App used to enter the promotion.
- 5.2. The free “Robinsons No Added Sugar Unlimited Refill” and the “£5 off your bill when you spend £20” will be situated in the Harvester app wallet. A QR code will be generated. Harvester staff will scan the code to confirm the redemption of a free “No Added Sugar Unlimited Refill” or the “£5 off when you spend £20” for the customer. The No Added Sugar Unlimited Refill and the“£5 off your bill when you spend £20” must be redeemed by the 5th June 2018.
- 5.3. The fun day out prize will be situated in the Harvester app wallet. You will be supplied with a code and telephone number to claim and redeem your prize.
- 5.4. The VIP Wimbledon tickets prize will be run as a prize draw at the closing date of the promotion. You will be contacted by Harvester within 7 days of closing date. who will then advise how to redeem your prize.
- 5.5. Winners have 7 days from initial notification to confirm acceptance of their Prize, otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
- 5.6. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility in the event a winner is not able to take up their prize and reserves the right to offer the prize to the next eligible entrant selected from the correct entries that were received before the Closing Date.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
7. DATA PROTECTION
- 7.1. By entering the promotion, you agree that any personal information provided by you with the promotion entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the promotion.
- 7.2. Ppromotion winners agree that the Promoter may use name, image and town or county of residence information to announce the winner of this promotion and for any other reasonable and related promotional purposes. Winners further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter.
- 8.1. By entering the Promotion, entrants confirm that they have read and agreed to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and by the decisions of the Promoter.
- 8.2. Instructions provided at the point of entry form part of the Terms and Conditions of this Promotion. In the event of a conflict, these terms and conditions take precedence.
- 8.3. If the Promoter has any reason to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, or if it has any reason to believe that efforts have been made to distort the competitive process or spirit of the Promotion, the Promoter may, at its sole discretion, reserve the right to exclude any entrant from participating in the promotion.
- 8.4. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, suspend, cancel, or amend the prize promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- 8.5. The Promoter takes no responsibility for entries that are delayed, incomplete or lost due to technical reasons or otherwise.
- 8.6. The person from whose account the entry is sent from shall be deemed the entrant for the purposes of this Promotion. In the event that the same entry is submitted by two or more people, the first person to have uploaded the entry shall be deemed the entrant for the purposes of this Promotion. Verification of age, identity and address will be required before any prizes are awarded.
- 8.7. It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when entering the Promotion and/or confirming acceptance of the prize in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- 8.8. Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries or via third parties or syndicates, entries by macros or other automated means and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these terms and conditions in full will be disqualified.
- 8.9. By entering the promotion entrants confirm they have the permission of any person featured in their entry to feature them or where any person featured is under 16, that they have the parent’s/guardian’s permission.
- 8.10. The name and county of each of the winners will be available by sending an email to ???
- 8.11. The decisions of the Promoter are final and binding in all matters relating to the Promotion and no correspondence will be entered into.
- 8.12. If any clause or provision of these terms and conditions is declared by a court to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable, this declaration shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other clause or provision within.
- 8.13. The terms and conditions of this Promotion, and any disputes arising therefrom, shall be subject to English law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.